Hey



Well I want to write about my life, but the everyday seems to run over the thoughts pertaining to the past. Right now I keep thinking HOW are we going to make it until the end of the month with the $50.00 bill sitting in front of me? That's all I have for groceries, gas and what not. I just think that it is a reality a lot of us face. So the beans in the pantry that can be cooked int he pressure cooker and / or slow cooker can be used, along with some other nifty ideas. God knows our needs. I just with there wasn't so much month left at the end of the money.

Comments

Kimberly said…
It seems like every time we turn around, there is one more unexpected bill here too! You need to be really creative with the meals. I grew up in a 700 sq ft farm house on beans, pasta and our own farm raised chickens, unless it was the summer and we were eating out of our own garden.

Last night I made scalloped potatoes (3 boxes) with Polish sausage slices baked on top! Try it, it's comfort food and a family favorite around here.
Thanks Kim. The meal thing is easy. Sounds good though. I just bought 5 meals for $50 + a few extras. It's the other stuff. Gas, and the neecessities that come up...:)

Popular Posts