New Day New Hope

Those of you who know me well know that I often jump the gun! Those of you who don't will know that of me soon enough. I almost did with Alice's school, but....they are amazing. I am so surprised at the love and dedication of the teacher. She was very reassuring and hopeful for Alice's future. Such a blessing. So I will remain at home, Alice will remain at school and we will be alright. This verse came to me again this morning. 
Psalm 91: 1-4.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High

    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

I know God has a really great plan for Alice.


This was taken when she was 3. She painted because 
"The Paper Cried for Color..."

Comments

Popular Posts