Life isn't always easy.

I know that teenagers aren't going to always do what we want. They aren't always going to believe what we believe, they aren't always going to see eye to eye. But, wern't we just here? Didn't we think that our parents were idiots and that we knew everything? Well our parents were right and we didn't know hardly anything. I feel like I still don't. I struggle everyday wondering if I am doing right by my kids. They are making mistakes that I wish they weren't. But, maybe life is about making our own way. We won't stand before God and answer for anyone else but ourselves. We will not have to be responsible for any one's sins but our own. That should be scary enough for each of us and yet at the same time comforting. To each his own my father says. To each his own.

Comments

Popular Posts