A little sad and troubled

Hopefully me tonight....
I woke up at 3:00 this morning to Steve checking the weather. It usually means there's no going back to bed any time soon. I have been waking up like this for almost two years with Alice. I guess that even though she's sleeping through the night my body is so used to being up it continues on with this exhausting course. I was up until 6:30 this time. Did I watch a movie, no, did I clean, no, I just laid there after my 5:00 migraine started. I took meds and waited for them to work. They finally did at 6:30. I went back to sleep while my loving husband took care of the household. Maybe tonight will be better. A movie, and to bed as soon as Alice's head hits the hay. I wish for everyone a sweet nights sleep.

Comments

Kimberly said…
I am up for a couple of hours every night. It's a very rare occasion for me to sleep all night. I have tried staying up later, didn't work. So I am currently going to bed at 10pm. If I wake up at 2am (my mental alarm clock), I will already have 4 hours under my belt. It usually takes me two hours to wind down again before trying to get a couple more hours. I wake up with bags under my eyes, feeling more tired than when I went to bed at 10pm. It is a terrible cycle that I have been caught up in for over 10 years.

You are not alone!
I know how you feel. I'm up all the time with my little one too. Your body just gets into a certain mode.
I'm Bridgette, hope to hear from you soon. I just started his blogging thing lol

Popular Posts