I've Been Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago.
I had 5 and three year old boys. We live din Oviedo in our first house. I was crafting and enjoying life. We had a great neighborhood and lots of family around. Life was good and a whole lot easier than it is now. Plus I was skinnier:)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Smoked Almonds
2. Anything with cream cheese
3. Almost all cheese
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Really good popcorn
5 Things on my to do list today
1. Stay calm about our house
2. Go to bookstore to buy group book
3. Laundry ( Always)
4. Bake
5. Talk to our lawyer ( Didn't get to)
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
Get everyone I know out of debt, with the promise to never be there again!
Buy several housing for people in other countries, in one that I recently read about they are only $2600.00 per house! AMAZING!!!
Buy a suburban. We need a vehicle that big.
Buy Steve a new work truck because he would keep working no matter what.
Take friends and family to Austria. It's the most beautiful place I have ever been.
5 Jobs I have had
I cleaned a dentists office
I worked at McDonald's
Clothing Store
Babysat
Cosmetics ( My favorite)
5 Bad Habits
Beer
EBay
I do not deep clean enough
I worry a lot
Complaining
5 Places I have Lived
Indiana
Guam
California
Ohio
Florida
5 People I Want To Know Better
Greg
Jessica
Megan
Ann
Kim (She Tagged Me)
5 Random Things
I am a salesperson by birth. I can sell anything to anyone if I believe in it.
I am an excellent shopper for other people. I can find ANYTHING!!!
I love to read!
I am not too unhappy at the weight I am at most of the time. Life's too short to always worry about weight!
I have an awesome husband and kids! They are beautiful and I love them.

Comments

Kimberly said…
You sound just like Kathy Gill when it comes to snacks, nuts, popcorn, and chips!

We are praying for you and your housing situation.

I am so totally with you on the weight thing. I don't want my weight to completely get out of control, but if I want a doughnut with a cookie chaser, I'm gonna have it!

2 more days of school!!!!
Jessica said…
I finally did this! Thanks for the tag. :)

Popular Posts