Fitting In


It just seems lately that I don't fit in anywhere. I go through this periodically. Maybe it's me or maybe it's God's way of keeping me on my toes. 2 of the groups I have built my life on have changed a lot lately and there is some deceit involved. It gets old and tiring. I just wish people could be honest and stop keeping secrets from one another. I am also having trouble trying to be friends with people who I guess really just do not care about friendship at all. I have tried with one group for 5 years. I do not know the women in this one group any better now than I did 5 years ago. So we are quiting the group and going in another direction. Today is a new day though with new hopes and new challenges. I feel a little like the ugly duckling
Thanks for lending the ear!
Love, Jenn

Comments

Emma said…
All I can say is "there's nowt as queer as folk" Hope everything works out :D
Unknown said…
I can soooo relate to this! Too many times in my life have I felt that way also. The group of real friends you are seeking is out there. Don't stop looking!

I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to just listen.

Popular Posts