5QF

Another 5QF!

It's time for another Five Question Friday! Thanks to Mama M. for hosting! Hop on over and play along, won't you? What? You have something better to do? :)




1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Yes I have seen a few. Met quite a few Christian artists, saw Frank Sinatra on our one trip to New York. He was getting into his limo. Met Mrs. Bush and was aske by President Bush to go jogging. It's a long story. A few other's but I am drawing a blank at the moment.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

I would love to keep it at 65 all of the time. In the winter, expecially this one, that's been easy. But, in the Florida heat we don't turn it below 78. It just costs too much.

3. Do you notice dust at other people’s homes?

I only notice dust if it's been there forever. So not normally. I do notice exteme clutter. But, no one I know is like this.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?

This is going to sound rediculous because I have had around 22 jobs in my lifetime. But, I once quite a job because I HATED the uniform. No I wan't really that young. :(

5. What is your most sentimental possession?

I would have to say our pictures. There is nothing better to tell the story of a life.

Comments

Popular Posts