A Lot of Changes

There are so many changes at the end of this year. We have left a Home School group that we have been with for (some member's 5 years.) , for others 3 years. We are making a switch back to being on our own. Our middle son will be playing football for the first time. Our youngest will be starting gymnastics and possibly dance, and our  oldest will be a senior. We are looking for colleges for both our oldest and my husband. My husband has decided to pursue his masters in accounting. I am going to continue to home school, sell on Ebay and walk when I can. At the moment I am tired and weary from the year. The weather here on Florida is suddenly hot that it is snatching the wind out of me. Over all life is good. Just very very very busy!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Wow, those are some B*I*G goals! Hope things work out well for you!
Unknown said…
Praying that the changes will be what God wants for your lives and that he will give you the strength to get through them easily.

Popular Posts