Sunday Stealing



1) It's 2 am and you aren't home. What are you doing? I am on vacation or something has happened and we are in the ER.



2) What's the last thing you spent more than a $100 on? Home School Convention. Books for next year.



3) What do your bank checks look like? Beige with sails



4) Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Lane Bryant



5) Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: A trip to Indiana



6) What color is your toothbrush? Purple



7) Name something you collect and tell us about it: I have a lot of unintentional collections. Tea Pots, Tea Cups, Trinket boxes, Aluminum platters & Coasters, Candle Sticks and Oriental Dishes.



8) Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with and how was it? El Tu Tu Tango, with my BFF Melissa, Having Mexican and other foods... It was good.



9) Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? Matt our neighbors son that just Graduated.



10) What is your worst bad habit? Gritting my teeth while sleeping. Very sore jaws in the morn.



11) Name a magazine you subscribe to: Real Simple



12) Your favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, Bacon, Peppers, Onions....I love it all!



13) Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? What's a phone book :)



14) Other than family, who is the person you love the most? My friends Melissa



15) What is the last thing you cooked? Broiled cod with cannelloni beans, steamed muscles, and rolls.



16) Name something you wouldn't want to buy used: Underclothes



17) Which shoe do you put on first? Left



18) What is the last thing you remember losing? I always misplace things around the house. Truth is I put stuff aways too fast.



19) What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? Right now there isn't anything I don't like.



20) Last thing you bought and ended up returning? I can't remember



21) What perfume do you wear? If none, why? I wear different one's for different moods. Sunflowers, Green Tea, Princess, and Eternity.



22) Your favorite board game? Scene it.



23) What was the last board game you played? Find the Kitty



24) Where did your vehicle come from? My Grandparents gave it to my Dad and then my Dad gave it to us.



25) If a movie was made about your life what would your theme song be? There is a song by Carly Simon that I just love. Close your Eyes.



26) You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My children & my friends



27) What was the color of the bridesmaids dresses at the last wedding you went to? I haven't been to a wedding in years so I do not know?



28) What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? The Bathroom and any floors.



29) What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Marinated in Teriyaki sauce and then cooked on the grill.



30) It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Ice Cream Cake!

Comments

Popular Posts