Bloggin Journey

I turned 40 on Friday. It was actually a very quiet turn. Our family had a surprise party for me last weekend. It was just very close family and friends. Then, Friday I went out to dinner with two of my best friends. We ate at a Turkish restaurant and it was really yummy.
I have decided that for the next few days or weeks, whatever it takes I am going to blog on how I earned my first 40 years. I think it's a God idea. They always come to me in the shower??? Anyway, I hope you'll come along. I feel that it's been an interesting and often trying  but blessed journey.
Tomorrow chapter 1. I'll go as fast or as slow as I feel led. I am sure there will be some hiccups along the way. I am sure there will be some delays. But, I do know for sure that it is something I have always wanted to journal about. I pray for truthfulness and maybe some healing along the way. 
Have a blessed Sunday.
Love ya!

Comments

Popular Posts