Hello

Well everyone the last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind! We are currently in Indiana. I am taking a much needed computer break. My parents do not have internet in the new house yet. I'll post pictures when I get home. (That is if I have a computer. Mine died right before I left :( ) We go back Sat. for a 22 hour trip over 2 days toFlorida. NOT my idea of fun. But, it is all for a good reason. My father and mother moved back to my Dad's hometown. We got to visit Purdue University for our senior, we have helped them start to move in, and we are inheriting almost 3 whole rooms of furniture. Now to go home sell what we do not need and move in the new to us furniture. New bedrooms for the boys, a new dining set for our eating area, and new bedroom set for hubby and me:) 
So howdie to all you new followers. I am honored! I hope you'll enjoy the ride through this Semi Normal Life.....
Love, 
Jenn

Comments

Popular Posts