I Don't Know......

Today has been a strange day. I have NOT felt like myself at all.... I do not know if it because I always have to fight the bank??? I don't know if it's because everywhere I went today SOMEONE argued with me??? I don't know if it's because I'll be 40 on Friday??? I don't know if it's because I haven't lost the WEIGHT I wanted to lose??? I don't know if it's because today I HATED all of my clothes??? I don't know if it's because my Parents and Brother and Sister in Law moved away???
I DON"T KNOW???

Comments

Bryn said…
Jenn, I'm so sorry you had a rough day :( It's just no fun feeling like things aren't going as you planed. I'll be praying for God to show you how much he loves you and how wonderful you are, through all the people you encounter tomorrow. And Friday on your very special day :) You are doing amazing things for Him and your family. Hang in there :)

Bryn
Unknown said…
I will also be praying! Hoping tomorrow is better!

And 40 really isn't all that bad. :)
Kimberly said…
Sometimes we all have a "off" day, where nothing feels right and nothing goes as easily as we would like. Maybe it's time to take a deep breath and step back, reassess where you are in life. You have had so many big changes in your life this summer.

Welcome to the "40 club"!

Popular Posts