Peace During the Mayhem

During the mayhem of the summer I have to find some quiet time to plan out this next years curriculum. I am planning to base it on the material I have received from my parents. They bought the entire middle school and high school set from "Answers in Genesis." Plus, in May I attended the Florida annual homeschooling convention and bought the rest of the curriculum to fill int he holes. I am excited however, I live in 3 different worlds with our children. Our oldest is a Senior in public school. It just fits him. He is HIGHLY motivated and loves all of the teachers. Our middle on is home schooled. Our little Alice will go to free preschool this year for 4 hours a day while I train up our 8th grader in the way he should go. Plus, add in Football and youth groups and we are packed for the Fall!
Now just to find those quite moments........Maybe at midnight???

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am fascinated by homeschooling and I love kids, so I look forward to reading more!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts