Know My Own Strength

This week has been very interesting. My husband Steve hurt his back at work. In order for us to go on vacation next week I had to take his place, Now for some this would be nor big deal. But......we own a Landscaping business in Florida. So I donned my work gear and headed out yesterday morning with our 13 year old Caleb and prepared for the worst. I just didn't know how we would do. Caleb had worked with his Dad but I had not mowed in years.
We got to our 1st job and there was a limb down. So we had to saw it out of the tree and lay it in the yard for later. Then we got to work. In 4 hours we finished 6 lawns! We were both amazed and tired. It was a nice day here. It stayed under 70 until 11:00. We came home to a very happy Steve and jumped into the pool.
Now we can go on vacation! We are paddeling down the Suwanee river for 2 days and hiking to Stephen Foster park another. We look forward to camping, hanging with friends and , now that the work is done
RELAXING!
I didn't know my own strength.......I am grateful!

Comments

Unknown said…
Good for you! Glad you were able to get it all done and will be able to enjoy your vacation!

Praying that Steve feels better soon!

Popular Posts