New Year New Starts New Blog Name again......

Last year around this time I think, I had a dream. I was in a vacant New York city. There were cobble stone streets and not a soul in sight. Then, a friend of mine showed up and told me that we had to heard these goats across the city. The catch was we HAD to wear high heels. 
High Heels!!!!
So funny. I remember laughing and wondering what in the world?
The next time I saw her I shared this dream we had been in, she said,
"It's just like life, hearding goats in high heels......"
Brilliant!!!
So that is the new name of my blog. Because that is exactly what life is like! Going to college, getting married, having kids, and anything else you could possibly think of would fit into this catagory.
So here we go! Let's Heard Goats in High Heels together.


Comments

Popular Posts