THE CONDITION OF THEIR HEART

The past few weeks have been very busy. We have gone from public to home school again for Alice. It's a lot of things but mainly the inability to get the help we need from a broken public school system. So we are at home on a 4 hour a day school and therapy program. I know that this is going to work. Alice is amazing and the gaps will soon close in her learning. 
Someone asked me again recently why I think that we can school her at home better than the system? Do you have 9 or 10 hours??? This person meant well but just kept saying there must be a school. 
I said there is: 
The Johnson Family Academy of Home School and Educational Therapy.
 We will be able to school, her do her therapy, do art, music and more. There will be cooking, science, gardening, and playtime lots and lots of playtime. 
I am happy to have her here. I love our kids and I know that I was meant more than anything in the world to be their mom. I may not drive the fanciest car, own a home right now or have a fancy boat. But I do have their very best interest at heart.
A wise wise friend one told me the most important thing about our kiddos.
At the end of every day, as you pray for your family, does it REALLY matter how much they have accomplished? What really matters is the condition of their HEART!!! 
WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE CONDITION OF THEIR HEART!!!!!!



It's all I need to know.

Comments

Popular Posts